- Excellent back office support with high standards of compliance
- Join an elite brand
- Incredible company culture
Our client is a successful Wealth Management firm who are experiencing exponential growth. They take pride in their advice, and work closely with their diverse client base to help them achieve their financial goals .
Their employees regularly team partake in training to keep up to date with legislation, industry changes, new investment strategies and product enhancements. Their inclusive culture encourages an open environment where colleagues support one another, share ideas and are backed by an open door management policy.
A rare and coveted opportunity exists for a Senior Financial Advisor to join this successful firm. You will be backed by a long standing Client Services team in addition to a highly experienced Paraplanning team who take great care to ensure that the highest standards are met.
The firm is lead by a CEO whose vision and drive is evident for all to see and is a CEO who definitely leads from the front.
To be considered for this role you will
- Have all relevant qualifications
- Posses high level experience particularly with SMSF
- Dealt with/ provided solutions for clients in the Medical field
- Understand your clients immediate needs, long term objectives
- Have the hunger to convert new leads
Salary is not the defining factor for this role and for the right candidate our client is willing to pay what it takes. The firm also offers a lucrative bonus scheme.
Be one of the first to apply for this rare opportunity.