- Company looking to expand
- Excellent work culture with work life balance
- Boutique firm with exceptional growth opportunities
The firm offers excellent opportunities for an ambitious Paraplanner who is looking for a career in paraplanning. You will be working closely with the Director and Senior Financial Planners.
- Independently prepare comprehensive and holistic Statements of Advice, Record of Advice and No Advice documents.
- Ensure advice documents are accurate, are professionally and logically presented, maintain internal compliance and follow all relevant company policies.
- Able to build and maintain client relationships.
- Assisting in preparation of relevant forms and documents and responsible of the completion once advise is presented.
- Liaising with third parties such as fund managers, insurers if required.
- Assisting the adviser to develop relevant strategies through research.
- Provide technical and compliance support to adviser’s.
- Reviewing and researching individuals client needs.
- Paraplanner experience essential – minimum of 2 years
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are key
- Diploma of Financial Planning / RG146
- Demonstrate experience developing SOAs focusing on SMSFs, Investments, and Retirement Planning
- A thorough understanding of technical and complian guidelines
- COIN and X Plan software knowledge preferred
- Great interpersonal skills
- Effective time management skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Strong attention to detail and driven work ethic
Please apply directly or on the details below, if you have any further enquiries please feel free to contact Sinthusa on 02 8875 7732.