- Excellent package/ growth and uncapped commission structure
- A firm that believes in a consultative approach
- Looking for a true BDM Hunter
- Identifies, researches, and pursues prospects to generate new business for the Firm, focusing primarily on GST, and with the ability to sell all service lines.
- Makes cold calls and maintains contact with prospects and clients through telephone, e-mail, and mail.
- Meets with prospects regarding potential engagements.
- Builds and maintains key relationships
- Maintains entries in the Firm’s Prospect Register and/or Microsoft® CRM.
- Pursues tax/geography/industry-specific issues with prospects based on information provided by Firm Principals and Practice Leaders.
- Coordinates sales efforts with Firm Principals and Practice Leaders in order to perform joint-selling activities.
- Attends tax conferences, both local and national, in order to generate new leads of qualified prospects.
- Assists Marketing Department with promotional events and conferences and provides feedback regarding marketing materials.
- Develops responses to requests for proposals.
- Provides support to Principals in deal negotiations, contract development, and due diligence.
Education and Experience:
Three to five years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have basic skills in Microsoft® Excel and Access, intermediate skills in Microsoft® Outlook, and advanced skills in Microsoft® Word, CRM, and Internet navigation and research.
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid driver’s license required.
If you are interested in a BDM career that will offer:
- Amazing career growth
- Amazing earning potential
- Amazing career skills and Training
- Amazing working environment
Then apply now , or for more info call +61 2 89857380
We look forward to hearing from you.