Our Client’s business is a progressive firm of Chartered Accountants and Advisors with offices located throughout Australia and New Zealand. The firm offers Business Advisory, Audit & Assurance, Business Recovery Services, Corporate Advisory, Wealth Advisory, Superannuation and Taxation Services.
Forget the ‘number crunching’ stereotype, this firm is 100% people focused.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Advisory Manager to join our Business Advisory division.
In this role you will be responsible for managing a large portfolio of clients across a diverse range of industries and will be involved in providing both advisory and compliance services to complex corporate style clients. Working closely with the Director you will be in a leadership position responsible for developing and mentoring a team of talented individuals
As a pivotal member of a close-knit team, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with existing and new clients
- Provision of accounting and business advisory services to clients
- Budgeting and Cashflow forecasts for clients
- Control and schedule all client work ensuring quality and timeliness
- Co-ordinate and assist with the completion of statutory compliance work
- Develop solutions and provide advice to improve processes and contribute to the generation of new ideas for clients
- Using your market and industry knowledge to identify business opportunities
- Prepare financial analysis and reports in meaningful ways for clients
- Budgeting of individual jobs and monthly performance
- Involved in the preparation of business proposals
- Actively participate in regular Managers Meetings
Skills and experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in a manager level role
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- CA qualifications and a relevant degree from an Australian University
- Experience in leading a team and a strong focus on people development and realising others’ potential
- Ability to balance quantitative and qualitative information in making decisions
- Drive and ambition to be innovative and maintain a continuous improvement mindset